Time is an endless passing traveller. I did many things in life, but making a living of my passion was one of the best. I always was dreaming about a new horizon so I often packed up and left with my backpack, camera and notebook. For many years I combine photo-assignments and writing stories with discovering the world and Amsterdam, the city where I am living.
Travelling did not only act upon my life, but also changed my photographic point of view. When I capture a single second of someone’s life with my camera, I want to tell a story with that image. That’s why I call myself a visual author, communicating by using images, literally: writing with light.
PUBLICATIONS a selection
- Z!, Straatnieuws, Straatjournaal (street magazines)
- Het Hart van de Stad (newspaper)
- Streetcornerwork/de Volksbond
- commercial assignments (AMC, BOB)
- book publications (Fietsen rond de wereld, Onverslijtbaar, Te Gast In)
- travel brochures